Coilology Performance Coil 7-in-1 Set
The Coilology Performance Coil 7-in-1 Set – NI80 Edition has been designed for advanced vapers. In each box you’ll find seven sealed trays, each containing six coils, equalling 42 coils all together. Each tray contains a different type of coil in them, including Multi-Strands Fused Clapton, Framed Staple and Juggernaut.
Designed for use with rebuildable atomisers, such as RDAs, RTAs and RDTAs these coils will allow for faster set-up and for you to try new and exotic builds that you may not be able to craft yourself.
These coils are constructed from NI80 wire also known as NiChrome, which has a faster ramp up than standard Kanthal, these coils can be used in Variable Wattage Mode only. Each box also contains twelve cotton strips which you can use to create cotton wicks for your rebuildable atomiser.
- 6 x 0.34 Ohm Fused Clapton Coils (2 x 26G & 38G)
- 6 x 0.21 Ohm Tri-Core Fused Clapton Coils (3 x 26G & 36G)
- 6 x 0.34 Ohm Staple Coils (8 x 0.1G x 0.3G & 36G)
- 6 x 0.30 Ohm Framed Staple Coils (2 x 28G, 4 x 0.1G x 0.3G & 36G)
- 6 x 0.32 Ohm Multi-Strands Fused Clapton Coils (2 x 28G, 9 x 38G & 68G)
- 6 x 0.32 Ohm Chain Link Coils (4 x 28G)
- 6 x 0.31 Ohm Juggernaut Coils (2 x 26G, 0.1G & 0.4G & 2 x 36G)
Different types of coils cannot be mixed and matched.
Please note: This item requires a comprehensive understanding of the technicalities of vaping, along with knowledge of electronics and Ohm’s Law. We don’t advise any beginners to start rebuilding coils without speaking to a knowledgeable shop. We do not recommend using this kind of product with a mechanical mod of any kind.
A rebuildable coil must be tested carefully on an Ohms Reader before it is used on a device. Not testing this properly may present a safety risk for the user, and no new coils should be used on an electronic vaping device until the coil is known to be safe.